Terms & Conditions of Service
WE ARE NOT LAWYERS AND CANNOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
By utilizing, or ordering services from axghouse.com, YOU acknowledge and agree that:
– Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ sends DMCA Takedown Notices and other correspondence to websites on your behalf. All correspondence with websites that appear to infringe upon the rights of your intellectual property, are sent on your behalf only, and not on behalf of Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ. Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ’s clients will hold harmless, defend, and indemnify Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ from claims by third parties that relate to notices and letters that we send on your behalf.
– Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ is not performing services in a legal, attorney, or any other type of representative capacity.
the employees, agents, and affiliates of Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ ARE NOT LAWYERS.
– Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ will not under any circumstances give legal advice or counsel to YOU as to YOUR legal rights or legal responsibilities.
– Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ cannot represent YOU in court, formal administrative adjudicative proceeding, or other formal dispute resolution process or in an administrative adjudicative proceeding in which legal pleadings are filed or a record is established as the basis for judicial review.
– Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ, or its employees will not engage in the negotiation of legal rights or responsibilities on YOUR behalf.
– Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ’S WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AS AVAILABLE BASIS AND AXGHOUSE.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. AXGHOUSE.COM DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR SERVICE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE.
AXGHOUSE.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES, AND LOST PROFITS OR SAVINGS) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS CONTENT, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF ANY COVERED PARTY. COVERED PARTY MEANS AXGHOUSE.COM, ITS OWNERS, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LISTEES, AND ANY OFFICER, DIRECTOR, EMPLOYEE, SUBCONTRACTOR, AGENT, SUCCESSOR, OR ASSIGN OF AXGHOUSE.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS LISTEES.
Axghouse Antipiracy OÜ may, from time to time, modify, limit, change, discontinue, or replace the website. axghouse.com reserves the right to modify, limit, change, discontinue, or replace the website in its sole and absolute discretion. In the event axghouse.com modifies, limits, changes, or replaces the website, your use of the website after said modification, limitation, change, or replacement constitutes your manifestation of assent to the modification, limitation, change, or replacement, unless such modification, limit, change, discontinuance, or replacement results in a material decrease in any of your rights as they exist at the time of signing of this agreement, in which case axghouse.com will inform you in writing of such modification, limit, change, discontinuance, or replacement.
1.Warranties and Representations
You warrant and agree that you have the right and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and to adhere to its terms and conditions. You warrant that you are a human individual that is eighteen (18) years of age or older and that you are not a bot, script, or other computer or machine, excluding search engine spiders that comply with axghouse.com’s robots.txt file. You warrant that you are not prohibited from assenting to this Agreement by any preexisting Agreement If you are using the Website on behalf of a third party, including but not limited to a business entity, you warrant that you are the authorized representative of that third party and have the authority to bind that third party to the terms of this Agreement
You warrant that any Content that you submit to the Website will not violate the rights of third parties, including, but not limited to, trademark rights, copyright rights, and rights of publicity and privacy, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, treaty, or regulation, whether local, state, provincial, national, or international.
2. Third Party Links
You understand that the Website may contain links to third party websites, applications, or services that AXGHOUSE.com does not own or control. You agree that AXGHOUSE.com will not be held responsible or liable for the content of third party websites, applications, or services and that AXGHOUSE.com’s inclusion of those websites, applications, or services within its Website does not constitute AXGHOUSE.com’s endorsement of, recommendation of, or affiliation with any of those websites, applications, or services.
3. User Conduct
You expressly agree that you will not use the Website, to violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or treaty, to violate the rights of third parties, or for a use outside of the customary and intended purposes of the Website.
Specifically, you are expressly prohibited from: using a robot, spider, scraper, or other automated technology to access the Website; imposing a disproportionate load on the Website or its server infrastructure or otherwise attempting to interfere with the operation of the Website; circumventing fees charged by AXGHOUSE.com; circumventing AXGHOUSE.com’s technological and physical security measures; impersonating another; posting or transmitting content that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property; posting or transmitting content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights of other users of the Website or third parties; posting or transmitting content that is offensive, derogatory, or obscene; posting or transmitting content that constitutes fraud, an unwanted commercial solicitation, a phishing scam, a pyramid scheme, or a chain letter; and posting or transmitting content intended to collect personal or personally identifiable information from users or third parties.
You acknowledge and agree that AXGHOUSE.com charges a fee for one time services, or charges monthly recurring fees, for your purchase of Subscription Plan(s). YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, THROUGH YOUR PURCHASE OF A SUBSCRIPTION PLAN, YOU AUTHORIZE AXGHOUSE.com TO BILL YOUR PAYMENT METHOD ON A MONTHLY BASIS UNTIL YOU PROVIDE AXGHOUSE.com WITH YOUR REQUEST TO TERMINATE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PLAN IN WRITING. You accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to the cancellation of your Subscription Plan, and AXGHOUSE.com will not provide you with a refund for a prorated amount upon the cancellation of your Subscription Account.
You agree to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any governmental entity anywhere in the world in connection with your use of the Website. All costs and fees are quoted and payable in EUR. You agree that you will not initiate any chargebacks to AXGHOUSE.com unless otherwise authorized by AXGHOUSE.com in writing. You understand and agree that you will be responsible and required to pay for any costs associated with any chargebacks that you have initiated against AXGHOUSE.com.
5. Limitation of Liability
AXGHOUSE.com will not be liable to you under any legal theory for any damages, claims, injuries, judgments, costs, or liabilities arising out of or related to your use or misuse of the website or your use of services sold through the website, including, but not limited to, loss of business, loss of income, special damages, incidental damages, consequential damages, punitive damages, or exemplary damages. You understand and agree that the maximum amount of liability that AXGHOUSE.com will incur in connection with the Services provided to YOU will be 50% of the amount that YOU paid for services purchased through the website during the prior 1 month, not to exceed €500.00
Some countries, states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages. if your state or province does not allow the exclusion or limitation of damages, you should seek legal counsel to understand your legal rights under the law.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remaining provisions will remain valid and unimpaired and will continue in full force and effect.
7. Forum Selection
This Agreement shall be given effect and construed by application of the laws of Estonia.
8. EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO EVENT WILL AXGHOUSE.com BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS. AXGHOUSE.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER CLAIM, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM EVENTS THAT OCCURRED MORE THAN ONE YEAR PRIOR TO INSTITUTION OF A LEGAL PROCEEDING PREDICATED THEREON.
Dec 8, 2018